Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Biography.
I play, I get crazy, I cry, I laugh, I love, I gossip, I get mean, I scream, I curse, I hate.I get arrogant, childish. I am vain. I care about how I look. Despite saying I don't, I care about what people think of me.
Please dont judge me. My lovely birthday's on 17th July. *hints*
This layout is humbly brought to you by Ely aka ♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*.
Images are taken from we♥it with colors chosen from ColorPicker.
This skin is best viewed in Google Chrome only.
Ifreakingfreakinghateyaa... Oh what the heck. Pathetic me
well well..Kaka is sure tweeting lots right now in a language which sadly, I don't understand at all but I am just too lazy to translate it in Google Translator..wow. I sound preetty pathetic D:
To be stupid like me : please visit http://www.twitter.com/RealKaka
Currently surfing Touch The Velvet Sky.. Oh darn it..requests close -.- and lemme go to "the Fading Night" gawd..req. closed too seriously?? what is going on?
*googles "graphic sites" * oh..something catches my eye GraphicLand? Oh whatever At least that's something :D Oh what now You have to register?!
Last solution weheartit.com
Okay..it turns out fine
YAY!!!
found something nice
@weheartit
I recognize this..Its From The Twilight Saga:Eclipse
so sweeet♥
Just saw a guy on TV..wearing a pink shirt..so it kept me wondering..why guys that wear pink shirts are often laughed at ?
I couldn't answer
To them, sometimes it might be an embarassment to even OWN one
that's unfair society for you
ewww..saw a hearted image of lingerie **shuts eyes**
@weheartit
the cloud...
OMG...i wanna go to Charice's concert ..Think its today..I could go but who asked them to hold it @ Orange Club which I am not allowed in -.-
yeeesssshhh :]
**browses images at weheartit**
Snap!! Gotchs :]
Haha..Snap!! I got your picture
well that's enough blogging for today..quite a long post, don't cha think?