
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Friday, August 6, 2010
7:32 PM
"Stop fidgeting, Bella. Please try to remember that you’re not confessing to a murder here." I just listened to We The Kings and Demi Lovato's We'll Be A Dream. Oh Yeah, Blogskins of Note :) Graphics:) My limit-10 :D oh shit. my blogs like..full of these stuff-.- limit-7 Darn..the fan behind me is messing up my hair **switches fan OFF** Graphics From Weheartit:) I'm just thinking... oh whattheheckk; I dumped peiwei-smiles historyyyy~~ Owhh..actually around this time, I aoin't s'ppose to be online..S'ppose to be like.... hahah:) upsr's like in 48 days:( But it would've been way better to have it earlier gawd I'm corny-.- I'm just supersad...many sistas are leaving next yearrr oh this is going nowhere ****** peiwei |