
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Saturday, August 7, 2010
3:22 PM
sigh.
okayy....i just did my music player..its on the top left corner of the blog..it plays JB's somebody to love.. If you peeps want any others..suggestions open at the shoutbox :) Sad story..Jules is leaving Fly FM :( the people online are only Benjamin and Mohd. and Oh nevermind lets strikeout Plurkbuddy.. He's not a person anyways :D Plurk is lame..formspring is kinda useless...on twitter and Facebook now..but no one ..by that I mean fwens are online....gosh.. I just listened to Glee:vol 3.: Showstoppers that Esther gave me as a prezzie for my b'day :) Only FIFTEEEN PEOPLE are online on facebook..almost half of 'em are idle -.- BTW: i done my h/w trial EXAM 2 is coming next week..ahhh Wesley Methodist School's Exam :the next Saturday goshgoshgosh ooh...Crystal Bowersox Just Tweeted:) Talking Bout Twitter, I should add a Twitter Widget to my blog :) lemme Google it... Oh holycoconuts! I should add Facebook two:) One can't go without t'other Can't Believe Phineas (From Phineas and Ferb-Cartoon) are trending on Twitter Worldwide..gosh what is with people nowadays? (the "people" includes moi) **heads to Template HTML** done my twitter and FB widgets:) I just came back from Four Happy Seasons restaurant ..affordable prices..big portions..food's OK ...several dishes nicee :) logging out of this place Bailed. Terminated. |