
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Saturday, August 14, 2010
7:15 PM
I'm listening to Orianthi's " Courage" ..Its kinda a nice song...BTW the new play button plays "total eclipse of the heart" :)
My Facebook's so empty..Yay Chloe's online ..yay My Fb inbox is updated...Hmm...fara said something:) Yay...One new tweet Okay..this is so not working out..when I'm bored..I'm overly Bored When something comes out..Many come out at the same time..Networks..-.- I just came back from http://foursquare.com/venue/5879182 Wangsa Walk mall :) Went to Popular's and bought a book for Chloe and Jia wen:) Ice Lolly for Jia wen This Totally Bites (a poison apple book ) for my dahhling Chloe Ugh...so sick of Orianthi's rock music and electric guitar... switching genre Dream On by Matthew Morrison and Neil Patrick H. Much better I just toook WMS' entrance exam :( frickin hard..BM was even harder than terengganu:( suprisingly..english was easiest :) At popular..I saw a pack of Vampire Diaries books by L.J. Smith In it was Vol I- IV awesome...after upsr..I get a breaking dawn :) yay logging off lovelovelove peiwei |