
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, August 22, 2010
4:07 PM
DAMON SALVATORE:)
hey! I was stuck at Twitter for so long just now cause I thought the "add a location to your tweets" thingy was available in my country which I will not tell you. HEY! I know you're like "Is she that immature?" My answer : YES..I don't trust you :) Talking About that maybe I should change my name in the web:D maybe something stupid yet one of a kind..hmmm....I didn't tell you my age(I think), where I live, my email...yeah . Next stop: the name My name is Peiwei..no surname for you and f.y.i. peiwei isn't actually stuck together ..Its actually Pei Wei and it's pronounced as Pay Way ..yes weirddd...but is it your problem ? NO. so back OFF .. buhbye :) |