
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, September 26, 2010
5:55 PM
this is so sad. K ran out of ideas so K said Z was fashionable..seriously. stupid much?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FML FMW..seriously FTGWTRH. I used to think like that when I was 10.. FHL... I guess in future I'm gonna crack my head figuring out what the sentence above meant. FYI, the ones with caps lock and "f" as a 1st letter stands for something. _________________________________________________________________ SENT FROM MY BLACKBERRY WIRELESS HANDHELD the "blackberry..handheld" thingy...I got it from Ten out of Ten..everytime Mia gets a text from Lana or her Grandmere the thingy comes out @ the end OM-GEEE I sound like an utter complete nerd WHOOPS..I am one |