
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
8:19 PM
"You're the best thing that's ever been mine" -Taylor Swift:MineToday...I went to WMS to register... saw Sabrina :D Anyway, I spotted a ripper of my blogskin!! YAY!!! They keep complimenting "her" blogskin so I feel good, cause in a way, when you really think of it. they're complimenting moi . Yahahaha I went to the library and borrowed erm..6 Buffy the Vampire Slayers, 1 Vampire Diaries(2 in 1)and.. The Host by Stephenie Meyer. the host was SUPER BIG & THICK..:) Went to eat sushi @ Octopus Sushi & Thai ..Udon :D AND A&W coney dog, french fries & rootbeer!! Bought 2 books for Em and Esther's b'days WOW. That was freaky... WAIT.. DID SHE? |