Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
9:55 PM


I think I ought to go back and watch the show I've been following for 6 weeks...
oh, Sun-Xin Just chatted with me @ FB ...HMmmm...she just said "profile pic?!" I don't think she likes it la...whatevs.. OOPS.. clicked blogskins bookmark.. I think I'll change my DP... The guy in da show is seriously pathetic.. he lost his girlfriend and he's like doing A LOT to suicide.. he got totally injured :/ His GF got with his best friend..so he's like PRETENDING to accept it..only he DID NOT.. any now they're gonna marry..so the girl's CURRENT boyfriend.. is kinda mad cause the girl's guilty that they're marriage is causing his suicidal attempt.. like WHOA :D


Bye guys..gonna see Mr. patheticpants now


-peiwei