
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
8:26 PM
I changed my song in this blog to "Parachute" by Cheryl Cole-I mean Cheryl Tweedy and I also made it auto played. Heyy, you ought to move the cursor here and there cause I added sparkles to follow it.. and just so you know this blog has new retweet button below all the pictures and an archive thingy. I just discovered a blog that allows you to use their comics (not in a strip but one picture type) without asking permission but you have to credit them :- http://www.stuffnoonetoldme.blogspot.com/
------------------------------------------------------ SENT FROM MY ACER ASPIRE 4736Z LAPTOP DURING 2026 HOURS, WEDNESDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER 2010 LOGGING OFF AS TAN PEI WEI PLAYING IN THIS BLOG IS "PARACHUTE" BY CHERYL COLE |