
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, October 3, 2010
8:35 PM
You know what? I shouldn't have been your friend. I know you'll be thinking I'm sensitive. But one sentence can change the heck of everything. You were there, sad cause your best friend wasn't that close with you anymore. As YOUR friend, I came to you and talked to you when you were at you loneliest times. I never hesitated. I was being nice. NICE. TO YOU. YOU BITCH. I DON'T LIKE YOU..I FREAKING DETEST YOU. I WAS BEING A GOOD FRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET. IF I'M QUOTED MEAN, YOU'RE QUEEN OF BITCHES. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. WE WERE THE BEST OF FRIENDS. EVERYBODY'S TURNING THEIR BACKS AT YOU. I WAS ONE OF THE FEW THAT WAS LEFT THERE. NOW, I THINK I'M AN IDIOT.
HERE'S THE SCENE:(It went something like this. I can't remember anything) MY EX-BEST FRIEND: Hey, I don't know if I should tell you this thing M told me yesterday. Should I? ME: Yeah, you should . *smiles* My EX best friend: I don't think I should. Me: Hey,you know I've got something to tell you. Ex best friend: you're just making something up so I'll tell you what M told me * * * What is she saying? I did not make something up. I can SWEAR. But know what? I'm not gonna tell her. * * * (continues) Me: I'm not Ex best friend: Yes you are * * * so I just ignored her and spoke to Yee Von next to me. I'm not your best friend or sister anymore, although it is clearly stated in my Facebook profile. I'm not afraid to type this.. cause its just the truth, nothing else but that. If I get punished, whatever. But its the truth. I know why you said that. To make me curious. You know who you are..and I guess I'm done with you. Best Friends ? Over My Dead Body Sisters? You're just being a moron right now. Back off for crying out loud. I'm not stating her name cause she knows. She still has people to face. I'm mean but not till that extent. |