
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
8:33 PM
About 5th October 2010 Just dance, you'll be okay da-da-du-du . :) So next week the P6 are going to 1U for bowling and Sammy's Adventure. I've been ignoring her .. the biatch ..she just had to go and toss the freaking banana all over my shirt. Good move. Like we were playing this relay with 1st two players having the banana in their ARMPITS. The 2nd and 3rd person tossed to each other. Me and Chloe were 4th and 5th, so she HAD to toss it to my shirt. She was all " sorry, sorry"So I went to the loo and cleaned it up. Really, there were OBVIOUS stains on it, bitch. So she didn't even offer to follow me to the loo or ask me if I was OK or whatever. SERIOUSLY. Some people are such NUTS. 6th October 2010 (today) Today, Yee Von didn't come too .. *sigh* So I'm sitting beside San Wen and Esther. And in the bus, Venessa. EEEYERR... those two are idiots. YUCK! Rebekah has guts. *Salute* OH YEAH BLOG VIEWERS, IF ANY OF MY TWITTER/FACEBOOK/BLOG POSTS INCLUDE "I LOVE PINKY ONG (AND/OR) CHLOE CHEW" PLEASE JUST LOOK PAST IT.. OR MAYBE THE POSITIVE STATEMENT REFERED COULD BE CHANGED TO NEGATIVE. bye ! |