Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Friday, October 8, 2010
7:52 PM


So I've got 10 tabs open in my Chrome browser, 5 Meg Cabot book reviews, Twitter, Facebook,Blogskins, Blogger(this one I'm using now) and YouTube. I just listened to Katharine McPhee's "Terrified" thanks to one of my friends posting in on FB (: It had Zachary Levi (Chuck from Chuck) in the MV. Ngehehehe. So, should I change my blog song? ......*thinks*.....Ok did that already..hey..I think somebody I knew called me-.- The alleged person keep pressing the numbers on the phone. Rude much? Then I pressed mine so the person hung up. Stupid. Nevermind then. People have to prank =P Thats life for you, ladies and gentlemen. So there. I'm just reading an excerpt from Meg Cabot's "Runaway" in her American site.


au revoir!
Peiwei.