Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
7:08 PM


sooo... today we had outdoor games finals. San Wen's team 'The Wild' won the students for captain ball and basketball but lost to the teachers.. hhaaaha.. guess you can't win them la, I mean, they're so much taller than 'em.. so whatevsss..made 'd private blog :O 
some things, lil' one, you can't tell everybody so that's why its PRIVATE .. LIKE A G6 babe :)
I just started hating someone today.. HMPH ... I wish I was a boy, cause they like, have less problems.. they're all , I don't like you, back off. While us girls are like, pretending to be friending and all the complicated stuff.. I JUST GET SICK SOMETIMES, Y'KNOW? YOU TRY, AS HARD AS POSSIBLE TO LIKE A GIRL, FORGIVE AND FORGET AND IT DOESN'T WORK OUT. YOU FORGIVE 'EM AND THEY GO DO SOME SHIT THAT PISSES YOU OFF. You know what? I'm sick of this lifestyle.


I'm gonna hang out with more reasonable girls. Like, Venessa, Fara, San Wen, Pinky, Rebekah, Chloe.. seriously. even Nicole, Debbie, Esther Gan and Jia en are better people. I don't hate unreasonable people, I just can't stand them. Even if they're like, your best friend. Cause you'll realise it one day, they're not so NICE. I won't hate them, I'll just ignore them.