Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Thursday, October 21, 2010
7:56 PM



Just finished reading the Airhead: Runaway. The trilogy was quite impressive. Like seriously. Its awesome. Hmph, what happened today? I had KT, Moral classes.. they were OK I guess.. it was seriously a boring day. Tomorrow we're having a movie day :) I really look up to the teachers. They go thru all this work just for us to be happy. Will miss them :(

UGH. When I don't talk so much to you, you think I'm ignoring you. GOD FORBID, you tell the whole student body that I'm ignoring you which makes me look like a BITCH. *sighs* I won't hang out with her that much since she keeps ditching my ass for xxx. WHY? She doesn't say no. So I'll rather un-be-friend her than get hurt everytime. Like Mark said, I should preferably and probably hang out with other best friends that will be willing and have more time to spend with me. I DON'T WANT TO GET DITCHED OR HURT AGAIN. 

AU REVOIR!

Labels: