
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Monday, October 25, 2010
8:07 PM
Changed blogskin, blogsong :D I forgot the song title but its from Fort Minor. I like my new skin.. bright coloured and nice. So's, Wednesday's the day to Malacca :) Wackoooo .. Roomies with San Wen, Jia Wen and Fara. What could possibly go wrong, eh? Today.. hmph..we had P.E. exam. Then Mark kept demanding my bottle was HIS. hhah.. And claimed his name was on the black strap.. written in black. -.- He says he's gonna show me where it is tomorrow. hahaha :D I just saw this corny Facebook status :) Nicole Scherzinger is doing her Poison video. YAY! I got one more follower on Twitter: Jun Ming!!! I think Taylor Swift's 'Speak Now' is out today :O
Well, that's bout it Bye! |