Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Sunday, November 7, 2010
6:18 PM


I changed my blogsong! Next, to change layout. Pueeehhh. I just revised my Kajian Tempatan (History). Actually just half of the whole thing. Memorised but not heart-ish thing. My blogsong's actually a cover of Maroon 5's 'Misery'. bwahahaha. 


So's, yesterday after coming back from dinner, I saw my neighbour, their Indians, so they were celebrating Deepavali. My neighbour is actually this husband and wife. They have grandchildren. They're your typical grandpa-grandma age. All their children and grandchildren came back to theirs for Deepavali. ALL. That reminds me of my own. My paternal family. With 20 aunts and uncles (excluding my parents and my deceased aunt,including in-law) and (including in-law, excluding yours truly) 26 cousins plus 2 nieces (when in my shoe). Two years ago, my grandmother passed away due to heart attack. that was 2008. 2009 and 2010, during Chinese New Year, I did not get to see ALL my relatives. BTW, my grandmother passed away during December. 2008's Chinese New Year, we all gathered at my uncle's house, where gran lived with him. It was this two storey shoplot. The second storey was the place where uncle, aunt, baby and gran lived. It was quite a small area. So some of us had to sit on the floor. Although it was small, it was just warm-ish. I miss those days so much. Its like gran was the one who kept us together. *sigh* She was the same woman who used to live with my family till I was 6. I remember. I was looking out of the door, looking at her loading her luggage to my uncle's car. My eyes got a little wet. Forced myself not to cry. It was hard. My dad often told me that gran always hid some candy and chocolates below her bed when she was staying with us. She would call me up to her bedroom and feed me with chocolate without my parents' knowledge. But the secret didn't last long when I came out of her bedroom with chocolate stains around my mouth. And now I feel like crying too. In less than 10 days, I'm leaving Nobel. Leaving teachers I've known since I was 4, friends whom I've known since the mere age of 7. I don't know how I'm gonna live next year at WMS. New school, teachers, friends. I will not have Fiana to call everyday to make sure I brought and came to school with the right stuff. No more San Wen and Chloe to share stories with. No more scientific Venessa and no more Janice, Chloe, YV, Venessa's cheek pokes. No more. No more pushing from San Wen. No more randomness from Fiana. No more craziness from Debbie, sweetness from Esther Gan. No more humor from Nicole. No more wackiness from Thanisha. No more siao-ness from Mark. No more loud Rebekah. No more 7 or 8 o'clock Singapore shows talk with Julian. No more Ee Leen, Shu Xuan etc. to say 'hi' to. No more sweetness from Pinky. I can't continue this. Its painful.