
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, November 21, 2010
8:54 PM
I got inspiration to blog thanks to MARK TEOH JOON HAN :) THE SIAOEST GUY FRIEND :) AND SWEETEST BEST FRIEND. haha. KIM POSSIBLE. THE EXAMPLE OF COOL. Lather Rinse and Obey. I loved that show when I was little. Now they don't show it anymore. So nut. Ugh. Oh yeah, so its 1 week since I blogged. I seriously need a new skin. I changed blogsong to WLH.
-Class Party passed -Last Day of school passed -I got B for Art (79) -I got my report card -I had my last day at Sri Nobel -Joon Han is simply liking posts -Chloe is awesome -San Wen is dope -Jane is smashin' -Lebekah has the utmost swagger Erm, so there were photos. OMG! i forgot to edit photos with Clo-wee, Fiana, San Wen, JH. :( I said I would since a LONGLONG time ago. SAD case, and I need to private-tise my photo albums on FB. Wanna see photos? Go to my facebook. http://www.flavors.me/peiwei I'll only show photos that are edited in here, TYVM. a collage of ALL the photos I edited. Okay, not all. I shall go edit other photos after signing off Love, The OHSO RAWRsome Pei Wei a.k.a. Pei de Anon ♥ xx Labels: joonhan; nobel; |