
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Thursday, November 25, 2010
7:42 PM
As you can see, I rarely update my blog anymore. Cause I've been on Tumblr. Click Here to go to my Tumblr Erm, so's, very little's being happening. Well, Selena Gomez looks smokin' hot in 'A Year Without Rain' 's music video. My life is so boring weih. No crazy wackos are online :/ YAY! Fiana finally responded to my IM. GAH. Nevermindy. Helped Clo add a blogskin to her blog today. By The Way, I changed my blogskin. But no idea for any blogsong pun. I so got nothing to blog. So bye now. I'll blog when I find a topic.
Ciao! the oh-so rawrsome peiwei |