Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Monday, December 6, 2010
10:17 PM


I feel hungry. Argh. I crave for pizza. :9 I crave for the Almighty Pasta. EEEP :( But I'm dead lazy to get outta my seat here.



Don't I look damn comfortable? hehe. Just 1/2 hour ago ( 9.30 p.m.) , I was at the other room of my house, with Dad, camping. hhahha, kay not exactly camping, but we made this lil' cave thingy, and hid under it. It was so much fun, I kinda hesitated to get out. LOL. Now, I wanna change my blogskin. Lemme check out today's SOTD. I think I'll settle for a non-navi. My profile, I shorten it ady. 
Back to the 'camp' story; I took a few photos, it was damn dark, I tell you. lemme try loading some here, kay?

Damnit. I was eating Rocky In Da Dark :P. Rocky= the famous stick biscuit. You must've lived in a cave, or something, if you don't know bout it's existence, darling.
I had to put a torchlight to take this. If not, the webcam was BLACK. :( hahaha, I am ker-azy. I know. I have learned to accept the awesome fact. I finished reading 'Twilight' today, teehee. Now, I shall publish this very post, since I found a blogskin to change, and I veel blog about cartoons that I love and that now, they cancelled it. :)

ciaos!

for now................