
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
4:52 PM
I really want to kill myself now. I used like a very long time to do some research for quotes for my friends, and well, I saved it on tinypaste and I forgot to bookmark it. I'm pissed, I tell you. I can't find it in my web browser's history too. UGH. Its a god damn good batch of quotes. There were like, 30 of them. I WANT MY TINYPASTE FILE BACK! so badly. I took pictures with my iPod Touch camera today, took some screenshots, FaceTimed with San Wen, and that's bout it. Ah, I plugged out my iTouch already, so I can't load the pictures, and besides,I'm lazy to go ALL the way downstairs just to grab it and load pictures. Sorry. Oh yeah, and babes, if the pei wei signature at the bottom doesn't come out in swirly font, you sooo need to download the 'fineliner script' font. Thank You Very Much. Cause I'm gonna use it to sign off.
PeiWei |