
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, December 26, 2010
3:58 PM
Merry Christmas! Sorry for the oneday later wishing. So today my relatives came to pray for my granma cause it's her death anniversary. So I've got an activity going on to boost my body and all, and its nice :) I guess;
I managed to download the font they use for the twilight header on twilight books, I'm not telling you cause I took practically forever to find it -- These few days I've been trying to jailbreak my iPod but ngeh, it doesn't work so I gave up. And one try had to make me restore my iPod and loose all my data, including my precious pictures, dayummn. Oh ya, I was thinking about blogging more with photos and quotes :) The activity is actually physiotherapy for my spine, as I said in one 'f the prev. posts. :) So I guess that's all, sorry I haven't been updating lately, no mood to update. And school's coming, its a rush. Signing off; Peiweeeeeeeeee |