
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Friday, December 31, 2010
6:51 PM
Just noticed I don't have a blogsong, I so gotta get one.
I'm gonna do a challenge. But point is, I'm not gonna do like day 1 -17th July day 2-18th july not like that Ima do like as many posts as possible. Yes, crazy meeee. I got them from a Tumblr site :: http://heckyeahtumblrchallenges.tumblr.com/ I was thinking of adding a sidebar to note the challenges so I could keep track of them. And looks like my layout looks weird in some screen resos. :( Damn. Damn. I should stick to using other's skins. Maybe I'll show y'all a screenshot of how it is supposed to look like. Later, not now. Okay, so here's the challenge:- Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why? Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now |