Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
7:50 PM


<<<<Yes I'm back from hiatus after one day -- *sigh* I'm just in mid hiatus then D: I really wanna code a new skin by my own >>>>
 ---- Source: f-allingyou.blogspot.com ---
1. Put your music on shuffle (iTunes, iPod, Mp3)
2. When you get your song title, add “in my pants” after the song. YOU MUST WRITE IT NO MATTER HOW FUNNY IT SOUNDS.
3. Do this 20 times.
4. Tag, no matter what



1. Glee Cast- Defying Gravity In My Pants
2. Lady GaGa- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich in my pants
3. Orianthi- Bad news in my pants
4. Lady GaGa- Paparazzi in my pants
5. Taylor Swift- Crazier in my pants
6. Rihanna- Push The Button in my pants (oh my!)
7. Katy Perry- I kissed a girl in my pants (WTF?!)
8. Miranda Cosgrove- Kissin U in my pants (seriously?!)
9. Beyonce- Irreplaceable in my pants
10. Bruno Mars- Grenade in my pants
11. Greyson Chance- Waiting outside the lines in my pants (^^)
12. Miley Cyrus- Hoedown Throwdown in my pants
13. Taylor Swift- Speak Now in my pants
14. Orianthi- Courage in my pants
15. Lady GaGa- Bad Romance in my pants
16. Rihanna- Live Your Life in my pants (kekekek)
17. Rihanna- Rehab in my pants
18. Glee Cast- Taking Chances in my pants (HAHHAHAHAHA-THIS IS A GOOD ONE)
19. Akon- I Wanna Love U in my pants (damnit, this sounds wrong)
20. Glee Cast- I'll stand by you in my pants --