
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, January 9, 2011
7:05 PM
I'm gonna be blogging very little now since busy sched and schoool, course. Sorry peeps.
I'mma gonna blog like http://1000awesomethings.com/ from now onwards. So its 1/2 hiatus for me. Form 1 is so new and all, and my CNY hols are short and I will be going somewhere and packed sched and I'm trying not to be on the computer for a long time. That's my resolution. I just bought my sister's keeper @ Popular bookstore and its OK so far. I started reading reader's digest and its kinda awesome. To keep track with my updates, I prefer y'all to go to my Twitter since I'm more active there. Sorry. Really. I hope 2011 December hols I will blog more. I'll make it a note to blog each 2 weeks, kay? Thanks for reading this. ! xx |