
Call me Pei Wei,
Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
![]() Call me Pei Wei, Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left |
|
Sunday, January 30, 2011
2:36 PM
greetings! Well, its a sunday. Pretty fast, and damn I have fever, flu, cough, cold, sore throat. YAY, not. I was supposed to be going to Spinal INC. but due to this condition, no waaaaay. I think I got it from people @ school. Lots of them are coughing shit. -- I am pissed, really. I have to stay in bed like a crippled person. Anyways, i hope i recover by Monday or I'll not be able to visit Nobel. a fever shot done by Pei Wei as you can see, im still in my nightie. Cause I woke up @ 12 noon. Then I watched Upin & Ipin. Then I got online. :3 And I'm lazy to change to normal clothes. I even had breakfast in bed!!! :) I can only pull this off if I had fever. LOL. Not worth it tho. Since i can't drink cold stuffs. which sucks to the utmost core. I have to remember to go offline on MSN messenger and FB when im using my iPod since people say HI to me and I dont know they did. And that makes me come out as a selfish mean bitch. OH GODDD. I camwhored yesterday when I was bored. The outcomes are as follows::: |