Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
8:15 PM


holy shit. I got 50/70 for my gay Sejarah test. Whoopeedoo! I'm shocked, really.
@weheartit.com
Poops, holy shit. I got 50/70 for the gay test. its high high high! the lowest was 19. Pfft. Bet the dude didn't bother to study. heh. Wells, madam was pissed like mad. She was scolding people bleh bleh bleh. JNHEJNDFK. eejit. only has 14 more mins to online. Garh. I wanted to buy the teddy bear from school today but I guess it was sold out. ._. *sigh* You guys prolly have noticed I changed my blogsong to the remix of Usher's More. :D Oh goody. 

Hmph. Its pretty awesome now, since I come back home super early. 
School dismisses at 3.15 and I'm back home at 3.30
Cool aye?
If I were to continue in nobel, damn, Secondary finishes at 3.50
And I live far far awaaaaay from there, btw, so maybe I'll be reaching home by 4.45 LOL
I have loads of homework, as usual, and Cross Country's this Saturday, gah, not much time with fisio and all. I should've got a letter from Doc. Even though I can ruuuun! Somehow, I'm more active on tumblr now. It's damn fun. People are more there than blogger!

School was fun today. Especially moral. Damn epic. Madam Renuga started asking the boys to sing and laugh in front of the whole class. Don't know what that has to do with Moral though. \:

***


hmmm, any of you guys remember Johnny Bravo?

well, i do. He was super funny. It used to get shown at Cartoon Network, but now no more. I seriously prefer the old cartoons than the current ones. The current ones are boring, and they crack the lamest jokes. So now, I pretty much in general, just watch Fairly OddParents, Spongebob Squarepants, Phineas and Ferb for cartoons. 

Usher and Sam Tsui and Lee DeWyze have damn sexyy voices. (Y)
- More, Hold It Against Me, Sweet Serendipity :)

SEXY BOOMERS. 

Got to go now, have a great weekend! I probably will be too busy to go online! 
AAAAAh, one minute of onlining left! heh
;