Call me Pei Wei,

Please dont copy anything off my blog or I'll smack you. Thanks. navigate through the numbers of the left
Monday, February 14, 2011
9:18 PM


the truth never set me free
@ TTVS


i haven't updated since Chinese New Year. I'm sorry. Have been busy with homework, school work, etc. Is currently doing Essential English homework. Stressed out. Like really. Thank God tomorrow is a holiday. Holy. But I have to go for theraphy. Darn. It's just too bad. Moral is still so much project work to do. I haven't started. It's due last week. I'm so left behind. I've gotta catch up. Next month is already exam. Everything's a rush, it's so fast.

I miss the times where I had less homework, not so much stress

My new school's okay, but still everyone has their friends from their old schools, so mostly...yeah

Have you noticed I changed my blogskin? I got tired of the old one

Wells, bye